IC Magazine – the publication featuring the internal communications industry’s latest news and views – has a fresh look for 2014 – and now has an app version too.
The print version of IC Magazine, which is produced and published by Headlines – The Internal Communications Agency, has been given a rebrand – and is slicker, cleaner and more informative than ever.
And the free publication is going digital too, widening its appeal to a whole new audience.
The June edition of IC Mag can be:
• viewed as a digital publication featuring exclusive multimedia to provide additional content for readers. It can be downloaded as an app on either iOS or Android – perfect for reading on the move.
• downloaded and saved as a page-turning PDF, primarily for those viewing on desktop.
• accessed by viewing the publication’s new website, which can be seen at www.icmagazine.uk.com
IC Magazine June 2014 is released today – Monday, June 23.
Without giving too much away, the latest edition will feature:
• an in-depth look at how digital is changing the rules for internal communication
• how Gatwick Airport is enjoying amazing success with its Yammer channel
• how the NHS turned to communication to help drive through huge reforms in 2013.
If you want to be put on the IC Magazine mailing list to receive a free copy, email email@example.com