HEAD OF DESIGN
A bit about us:
Based near the centre of Milton Keynes, we pride ourselves on delivering excellent work in print and digital. Headlines creates and delivers outstanding internal communications strategies that engage employees, spark conversations and change behaviour – helping to build happier, healthier and more profitable workplaces.
With our current Head of Design relocating to the North East in the next few weeks, we’re now on the look out for our next star Head of Design to lead our creative team – working with some of the world’s biggest brands. This is a rare opportunity to play a key role in the leadership of our agency as part of an executive team driving growth through happy staff and delighted clients.
We’re after an enthusiastic, creative leader that provides guidance and support to the rest of the design team, ensuring that the studio is run in a highly productive and efficient manner, and that all output is of exceptional quality, originality and creativity.
• Excellent people skills and the ability to listen, support and motivate
• A talent for organising fast changing workloads and welcoming additional projects often at short notice
• Hands on creative skills, to roll your sleeves up and help your team deliver projects
• A focus on excellence – in quality of work, attention to detail and customer service
• A passion for teamwork – collaborating with colleagues across the business and playing a key role in our five-strong executive team.
• An excellent salary banding – ranging from £35,000 with the chance to grow to £42,000
• Generous pension and other benefits
• A good, flexible working environment with great people
• A superb opportunity to instigate and deliver innovative creative projects for world leading brands.
If this is the perfect opportunity for you, please email your CV and covering letter to Dan Shaw, Head of Design, at firstname.lastname@example.org